Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures from Sweden


Tio-Gruppen bags. I am really considering purchasing one. They are so funky!


This is a Josef Frank (SvensktTenn) print on a couch and pillows...isn't it amazing!?!?!?


Another Josef Frank print(SvensktTenn). I am so obsessed. They are so beautiful


I was clearly made to model for the Swedish phone booths.


Gamel Stan, the old city of Stockholm on a cloudy day.


The best thing I have ever seen in a print. This one is part of a design from Jobs Handtryck.

 
One of my favorite designs from Jobs Handtryck.


The entrance to the hand printing studio. Isn't it cute? I feel like that is the only word that can describe this door.


A really fun mural we saw while running around Stockholm trying to find fun designs to sketch.


My future rug. I might be in love ... it even has a great texture when you walk on it.


The Zinkensdamm station had an obsession with radish patterns.

1 comment: